Is this program for me?
This program is for you if you experience one or more of the following:
- Overpowering urges to overeat on sweets, bread, cake, food or salty snacks
- Spend a large proportion of your day thinking about food, preparing for your next meal, how to hide your eating habits and/or how to conduct yourself in front of others
- Find yourself avoiding social situations because of your food issues or because you are not happy in your own skin
- Use food to comfort yourself
- Use food to calm down / get a break from stressful environments and situations
- Spend more time thinking about eating/snacking/your next meal, than actually getting your job done.
- Feeling so ashamed of your eating issues that you have hardly told anyone about it
- Beating yourself up because you just cannot stick to simple meal plans or exercise routines
- Keep gaining the weight back, after each diet.
- Eat whenever you can get the chance.
- Feel like the eating is automatic.
Watch interview with three of our Norwegian course participants:
How to sign up for the program:
To join the program, you must first attend a discovery call. This is because we want to find out what your issues with food are and what your needs are, in order to offer you the best possible solution. The discovery call is free and without any obligations. Book an appointment here
You will learn how to:
Why the program works so well:
- You will finally know what the overeating was here to teach you. It is logical and it makes sense!
- You will learn what causes the urges, step by step. And how to make them go away.
- The weight is just a symptom.
- We go all the way around the problem. Both physically, mentally and neurologically.
- You will learn to be your own detective. And to put the whip away.
- The community is magic. You don’t have to be alone or ashamed any more.
- You have access to support and help all the way
- You will receive step-by-step guidance on what you need to do and why you need to do it
- You can work with the material at your own pace, whenever it suits you. All our coaches have struggled with food themselves.
- You can work with the course material whenever it suits you